July 1-6, 2018: 8U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 16U and 18U
July 8-13, 2018: 8U, 9U, 10U, 13U, and 14U
Disney International Salute to Baseball, a fun-filled tournament in the heart of summer at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, is the perfect way to spend your summer coaching days and to celebrate the Fourth of July while competing in America’s pastime at Walt Disney World® Resort!
There’s never been a better year to bring your team to Disney International Salute to Baseball! Teams will now be able to maximize their time on the field with more games and more event enhancements, including:
- NEW! Opening/Welcome Ceremony at Champion Stadium for teams on the evening prior to the first day of competition, featuring a DJ, special entertainment and more
- Increased minimum game guarantee to 6 games (instead of 5)
- The popular, after-hours tournament party at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will now take place on Wednesday evening during each event week
- NEW! All athletes will receive an exclusive Disney Baseball trading pin
Experience even more of the magic at Walt Disney World Resort with FastPass+. Now, you can experience the Walt Disney World parks the way you want, both before and after your team competes at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
ABOUT YOUR STAY
DISNEY’S ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT
(or similar property, based on availability)
Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don’t be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty décor starring some of your favorite Disney characters.
- Check-In: June 30, 2018 or July 7, 2018 depending on tournament dates
- Check-Out: July 7, 2018 or July 14, 2018 depending on tournament dates
- 2 Players/Room (8 rooms, based on 16 players)
- 1 Coach/Room (2 rooms, based on 2 coaches)
- Includes a 3-day Park Hopper ticket to enjoy Disney!
What Makes This Resort Hotel Unique
|Pool with Surfboard Motif
Giant-sized surfboards line this sprawling pool area perfect for catching some rays or taking a dip.
|End Zone Food Court
Blitz your appetite with an all-star line-up of fan favorites, including pizza, pasta, nachos, burgers, desserts and more.
|Movies Under the Stars
Watch complimentary screenings of Disney films on select nights by the Surfboard Bay Pool.
- Roundtrip airfare (based on 16 players/2 coaches)
- Van Rental (2 12-passenger vans)
- $1,950/player (based on 16 players/2 coaches)
- No cost for coaches (single room occupancy)
*-costs based on current estimates/availability, actual cost to be determined during booking
How it works:
Sell 500 tickets at $20 each to generate a total of $10,000.
Each ticket costs just $2 and the cost of the trip is $3,500 (or $2,500 for a travel voucher) for a total of $4,500 (or $3,500 if a voucher is selected), leaving $5,500 – $6,500 for your organization to offset the cost of the trip. This fundraiser reduces the cost per player by up to $400!
Sell more tickets to raise even more for your team!